“The most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents”
Jane D. Hull
The Parent Council is a group representatives from each class who meet regularly with both the headteacher and the ‘Friends of St Peter’s” as a voice for parents. Parent voice is essential to the school.
There are 5 main responsibilities in the role:
- To work in partnership with the school to create a welcoming and inclusive environment
- To promote a partnership between the school/pupils and parents
- To develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of the pupils
- To provide feedback, views and opinions on how to develop the school
- To support the work of the ‘Friends of St Peter’s’.
If you are a parent and would like to express your views about something at St Peter’s please talk to your class representative who will either bring the message to the termly meetings or they will direct you to the appropriate person to talk to.
Class Representatives for 2023-2024:
Busy Bees: Sara Holledge (Finlay)
Ladybirds: Aimee Byford (Alicia) & Sarah Lewis (Florence S)
Dragonflies: Sally Roberts (Adeline)